Wyoming...Why Not?

Travel log for our trip to Wyoming! Join us won't you?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oviedo, FL

I have been a Christian my entire life. I have never known what it is like not to know Jesus. I know that He makes life easier to live and brings value to our day to day living. I want to share this excitement with others.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Baby and Momma Moose

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not what I was thinking a Moose looks like. They look nothing like Bullwinkle. It alomst looks like a Jackalope.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, Sounds like it was a great time. You all should be paid spokesmen for the "Wild (at Heart) West"!!! I agree with Ed - a party would be great. Looking forward to seeing the video and the rest of the pix.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home