YEAH!!!!! WE ARE BLOGGING AGAIN!!!!
Yes, we are back. We have been out of commision for the last several days because we have been in the middle of Wyoming without internet connection or cell phone. I have missed writing, but it has been amazing really focusing in on the family. It seems like just when it can't get any better it does. Can I just say, that our God is amazing artist and anyone who does not believe in him needs to only spend a day in Yellowstone and they would immediately become a bliever. WOW!!!!!! We have taken over 450 pictures and nearly an hour's worth of video. I'm not sure which is better to show everyone our trip one family at a time. or simply have a Yellowstone party and get it over with all at once. I really don't want to bore anyone, so if you do not want to see anything beyond this blog, I will understand. Okay, enough rambling, let me tell you what we have done. Hang on. . . It's A LOT!!!!!!!


1 Comments:
I vote for the party!!! Go figure.
Post a Comment
<< Home