These were a few of our favorite things. . .
Favorites:
Torii- I liked going to the hot springs, and the best part about it was the mattress ride. (the big slide) I also liked the big diving board.
Harper- My favorite part of the day was going to the hot springs, but I liked everything about it.
Scott- I am going to say. . . driving through the Wind River Gorge. Beauty. . . beauty. . . beauty.
Kelli: I really enjoyed making lunch on the rode in the car. We were in the middle of nowhere and realized everyone was hungry, so we made pb&j sandwiches.
Torii- I liked going to the hot springs, and the best part about it was the mattress ride. (the big slide) I also liked the big diving board.
Harper- My favorite part of the day was going to the hot springs, but I liked everything about it.
Scott- I am going to say. . . driving through the Wind River Gorge. Beauty. . . beauty. . . beauty.
Kelli: I really enjoyed making lunch on the rode in the car. We were in the middle of nowhere and realized everyone was hungry, so we made pb&j sandwiches.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home