Wyoming...Why Not?

Travel log for our trip to Wyoming! Join us won't you?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oviedo, FL

I have been a Christian my entire life. I have never known what it is like not to know Jesus. I know that He makes life easier to live and brings value to our day to day living. I want to share this excitement with others.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ed and Lisa's house



Here is your house. We told you we went there. Nice neighborhood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! It looks sooooo small! LOL... I have to say they let the place go a bit.. we used to have it nicely landscaped around the windows and the steps looked nicer too.... but the house does go deep and believe it or not there is an upstairs bedroom and a basement too!

Nice memory... thank you so much! Miss you guys!!

Eddie and Lisa

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home