Wyoming...Why Not?

Travel log for our trip to Wyoming! Join us won't you?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oviedo, FL

I have been a Christian my entire life. I have never known what it is like not to know Jesus. I know that He makes life easier to live and brings value to our day to day living. I want to share this excitement with others.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Three Days. . . the adventure begins


We are so excited that we are leaving in three days!!! Yeah!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh boy!!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ahhhh.. my favorite picture! Just popping in to say hi and I can't wait to see the "REAL" pictures!!! You guys will have a blast!!!!

Love ya!!
Lisa :)

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for sending this. I am so excited for the four of you. What a wonderful experience. Stay safe and we'll keep in touch. Love you all, Mom & Dad R

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are soooooo excited for you! Wish we could be in your trunk...you'll be in our prayers. Love, Mom & Glenn aka Grandma & Grandad

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home